Wowzers, that was quite a week! The 2018 Tarot Planners went on sale and we kicked off the secret & private Beta group for the upcoming Tarot Card Mastery Membership (which officially goes “live” on January 1).
I also spent the holiday weekend with family, caught a sinus bug, attended a 3-year-old’s birthday party, and am back in the woods watching the lake freeze. I hope you’re having an equally awesome December!
Here are some of my favorite recent finds for you…
1. MY LIFE…SUCKS? – I took the LifeScore Quiz from Michael Hyatt (super fun!) and got a 55 – out of a possible 120. My life *feels* so awesome, but it’s clear I’ve got a lot to do. 🙂
2. THREE EASY STEPS – I’m deep into planning for 2018 and this quote from William James has stayed in the front of my mind…
“To change one’s life:
Do it flamboyantly.
It actually sounds pretty simple, doesn’t it?
3. WEBSITE REDESIGN – Here is the Pinterest board for the upcoming redesign of the LTWM website. I’m So Excited to see this come together!
4. UNDERSTANDING EMOTIONAL LABOR – Involving potatoes. It actually makes a lot of sense.
5. READING ALL THE BOOKS – I’m a quarter of the way through my Winter Writer’s Retreat and so far I’ve been inhaling books like they are air.
“Reading is the inhale, writing is the exhale.”
– Justine Musk
The writing is happening, too, but it feels like such a luxury to dive so deeply into so many books. This has been missing from my life.
MORE THINGS TO LOVE…Loooong hikes in the woods…finding the perfect birthday gift for a 3 year old…weird brands of flavored sparkling water…endless entertainment from bags of birdseed…and very fat squirrels…and discovering the most beautiful tarot deck I’ve ever seen (at least this year).