Do you want a perfectly sized tarot journal for your Midori Traveler planner? This Midori Traveler tarot journal insert is perfect! (It’s not an actual Midori Traveler – this tarot journal is the *same size* as the Midori Traveler journals when assembled).
- One month full of tarot goodness!
- Tarot day planner & tarot journal in one
- PDF printable for immediate download
- 64 pages using 14 sheets of paper
- Traveler’s Notebook sized insert for Midori & fauxdori planners
- Measures approximately 4.1″ wide x 8.25″ tall (11cm x 21cm) when closed
- Monthly, weekly, and daily tarot spreads
Each insert is designed for one month of tarot use, either as a daily planner, a daily card pull tracker, or a regular tarot journal.
When completed, each notebook contains 64 pages and measures approximately 4.1″ wide by 8.25″ tall (11cm x 21cm). It is sized to fit Midori or Fauxdori Traveler’s Notebook sized inserts.
The layout of each tarot planner includes:
– Two facing pages as a calendar for the month
– Two facing pages for the 10-card Celtic Cross Spread
– Two facing pages for the 12-card Zodiac Spread
– One page for the New Moon spread (3-card Spread)
– One page for the Full Moon spread (3-card Spread)
– Five separate layouts for a weekly goal setting spread, two facing pages each (6-card Goal Setting Spread)
– 35 separate pages for daily planning, one page each (1-card Spread)
– Astrological symbols and moon transits on the monthly calendar page
– A future planning page for the next month
– A habit tracking grid (to track & record whatever you’d like!)
– Chronological layout, with each Weekly Spread followed by 7 daily pages, and the New Moon & Full Moon spreads falling next to the correct date
Each of the boxes for the tarot spreads have suggestions for the meanings of each card in the spread.
The tarot planner & journal has plenty of room on each page for notes, reflection, To Do lists, and interpretations of each spread. Instead of lines, the pages are marked with a dot grid, so you can space your notes as you wish.
This is not a physical planner that you’ll receive in the mail. Instead, you will immediately receive a zipped file of the documents to print and you can print as many copies of this tarot planner and journal as you’d like for your own personal use. The files come with detailed instructions so you can easily create your own tarot planning journal.